We Welcome New Patients
One of the many things we pride ourselves in at AXIS Dental Group is the time and effort we take with all of our new patients. We understand that for some, your previous experience with a dentist may not have been entirely positive. We’re determined to change that by providing you with service that’s specifically tailored to your needs.
Free Teeth Whitening or
Free Custom Made Sports Guard
With the completion of a new patient or complete exam and cleaning, you will be offered a FREE1 TAKE HOME WHITENING KIT & TRAY2 or a FREE CUSTOM MADE SPORTS GUARD3
Call 905-452- 7111 to Book Your Appointment!
1. With complete examination & cleaning. 2. Age 16 and above. 3. Age 5 and above.
Download New Patient Information Forms
We complete a detailed examination of your oral health in order to provide you with the best care possible. Our New Patient Exam includes the following:
- Free Oral Cancer Screening
- Complete and thorough examination, intra and extra-orally
- Examine all of your teeth and tissues
- Take digital (low radiation) x-rays of your teeth (including pan or FMS)
- Review any past history of bone or gum disease and compare that information with our x-rays
- Create a Dental Treatment Plan that outlines any future dental work required and how long it will take to complete
- Address any needs, questions or concerns you might have
- Provide estimates for the dental work recommended to you and review your insurance coverage (if applicable)
- Outline the Financing Options available to you
- Review all our policies and procedures so you fully understand how things work
At AXIS Dental Group, we believe it’s imperative to be proactive with the dental treatment we provide our patients. This will ensure you get the best care possible while helping to anticipate or avoid any future health issues.
It’s important to note that a New Patient Dental Examination cannot be completed as part of your regular cleaning or visit. It's simply too involved and time consuming for everyone to allow for that.
We encourage new patients to contact us to learn more about our New Patient Dental Examination or to book an appointment to see us. We’re convinced you’ll be amazed by the quality of service you receive!