ALL-ON-4 Dental Implants
ALL-ON-4 Dental Implants is a graftless (in 90% of cases)*, cost-effective solution that provides patients with a fixed full-arch (prosthesis) on the day of surgery. *Dental Implant techniques that eliminate the need for bone grafting.
ALL-ON-4 Dental Implants features include:
- Full-arch rehabilitation with only four implants
- Immediate loading of Dental Implants (for patients meeting criteria)
- Graftless (in 90% of cases) Dental Implant procedure
Benefits of ALL-ON-4 Dental Implants:
Rapid improvement in quality of life: Fixed full-arch prosthesis results in improved function, aesthetics, sense, speech and self-esteem
Shorter treatment times: Tilting of the posterior implants avoids the need for time-consuming bone grafting procedures, while immediate loading shortens time-to-teeth.
Lower costs: ALL-ON-4 Dental Implants treatment option is a cost-effective procedure for those people suffering from loose fitting dentures, failing teeth or no teeth at all. ALL-ON-4 is the least costly in comparison with conventional dental treatments.
Here’s why ALL-ON-4 Dental Implants at AXIS Dental works for people who are missing a majority of their teeth:
- We do Dental Implants from start to finish: You don’t have to go anywhere else to have your dental implant surgery! Our treatment fees are lower when compared to a two-location approach.
- Your team of doctors, anaesthesiologists, lab technicians and equipment are all in one patient friendly dental office.
- We have over 25 years’ experience successfully performing dental implants.
- ALL-ON-4 Dental Implants and the arches of your new teeth treatment is completed while you are fully awake or fully sedated. We have 3 type of sedation options available; General Anaesthesia, Deep Sedation and Conscious Sedation on all ALL-ON-4 Dental Implants cases.
- We pride ourselves in utilizing dental implants that are backed by research. We only use high-grade titanium dental implants.
- You leave AXIS Dental with a natural looking, fully functioning set of teeth in one day.
Our dental implant procedure starts with a FREE ALL-ON-4 Dental Implant Consultation.