Tooth pain, trauma, oral injury? Unforeseen dental problems and emergencies can occur at any time and can be quite traumatic and painful. Delaying treatment can lead to further damage or the worsening of a condition. Why put yourself through the pain and discomfort?
At AXIS Dental Group, we have the staff and facilities to deal with dental emergencies - quickly and effectively. Whether you have a broken or lost tooth, a cracked crown or other dental emergency, we can take care of you. We normally see patients within 2 hours during business hours of you contacting our office. When you call our office after-hours you will be given after-hour emergency phone numbers to call.
We take great pride in offering our patients superior care and service at every opportunity, and your emergency dental needs are no different. You can trust us to provide you with the type of care you deserve in a relaxing and comfortable environment.
We’re open seven days a week including evenings. A dentist is always available to see you and treat any dental emergency.
Dental emergencies that warrant immediate attention include:
- Dental trauma to the mouth or teeth
- Suspected jaw fracture
- Severe toothache or sensitivity to hot or cold
- Abscessed tooth
- Broken portions of orthodontic appliance or braces, such as a bracket, band or wire
- Chipped, cracked, broken, extruded or knocked out tooth
- Persistent bleeding of the gums due to injury
- Lost dental restoration, such as a crown or filling
- Object stuck between your teeth that you cannot remove with dental floss
- Partially dislodged tooth
- Broken denture
If you experience any of these issues or have any other discomfort related to your teeth or jaw, we encourage you to contact us immediately.