Dental Implant & Teeth in a Day!
Why Choose AXIS Dental Group For Your Implant Needs?
- Implant and teeth in a day: Single tooth: remove tooth, place implant and temp crown same day for single tooth. All the teeth: remove teeth, place implants and fixed teeth same day.
- $1000/implant. Approximately 50% less than what other dental offices charge.
- We do implants from start to finish. Other offices refer out for implant surgery.
- No pain. Most patients go back to work the next day after having implant surgery.
- We have been doing implants for over 20 years & we stand behind our work.
Why Choose A Dental Implant?
BEST OPTION to replace a missing tooth – it is “Permanent” (no need to touch or reduce natural teeth or have ill fitting dentures)
COST: It is less than a 3-unit bridge. Surgical placement of the implant is only $1000 (this does not include the tooth or “crown”). We also have interest – free financing options available.
PRESERVES BONE: Once implants get placed into your bone you will no longer lose bone in that area which is necessary and vital to your teeth around your missing tooth.
JUST LIKE HAVING YOUR OWN NATURAL TOOTH: An implant looks and feels just like your natural tooth with the advantage of a long life span with maintained regular professional cleanings.
AESTHETICALLY PLEASING: You will be able to customize your smile to one you have always dreamed of!
CAVITY FREE: Implants cannot get cavities (compared to getting cavity with a bridge, the bridge must be redone).
Life with Missing Teeth/Dentures
- 20% chewing capacity (false chewing – just move food around)
- Bone Loss – bone shrinks, facial distortion, aged appearance (wrinkles)
- Denture Moves/Ill-fitting – falls out when talking or eating, hesitation to talk in public
- Denture creates noise and/or a speech is altered when talking
- Taste of food is affected as palate of mouth is covered with denture
Life with Implants
- Healthier/Happier with Better Digestion & Quality Of Life
- Look Younger, Feel Confident
- Increase in Confidence
- Self Assured and Happier
- Improved Quality of Life
Denture gives you only 20% chewing capacity compared to natural teeth, Implant supported teeth give you 90% chewing capacity.
Dental Implants can provide support to a full denture, making it secure which enables you to eat and speak more comfortably and with confidence. A Dental Implant can be thought of as an artificial tooth root that is submerged into the jawbone. Our dental implants are fabricated from strong titanium that is compatible with your body and is placed in the bone of the upper or lower jaw.
Missing one: A tooth and its roots are missing. A dental implant and ceramic crown becomes the permanent replacement.
Missing several: Three teeth and their roots are missing. A fixed bridge anchored on dental implants gives optimal strength.
Missing all: All teeth and roots in the lower jaw are missing. Dental implants provide enough stability to carry a full fixed denture.
Improve existing: A front tooth has been damaged. A new ceramic crown is used for the best esthetic result.
Better looking teeth or missing teeth, we provide you with beautiful, long-lasting, natural-looking teeth on implants that will make you smile.
Dental implants feel much more natural and secure than traditional removable denture plates, especially if these are loose-fitting because of extensive bone loss. Dental Implants can provide support to a full denture, making it secure which enables you to eat and speak more comfortably and with confidence. If several adjacent teeth are missing, a fixed bridge may be attached to dental implants as an alternative to a removable partial denture plate. Implants allow replacement of missing teeth without having to change or modify adjacent teeth.
Low cost dental implants are appropriate for almost anyone who is missing teeth or at risk of losing teeth. Occasionally, older patients express concerns that their age may prevent them from enjoying the benefits that dental implants offer. However, health is more of a determining factor than age. If you’re healthy enough to have a tooth extracted, you’re probably healthy enough to receive dental implants. There are very few medical reasons why you may not be a candidate to receive a dental implant. Your dentist will discuss these with you if necessary. The major limiting factor in determining whether you can have an implant to replace a missing tooth is whether there is sufficient bone remaining to accept the implant. This can be determined with an x-ray and a thorough examination of your oral tissues and supporting bone (jaw).
Dental implant surgery is often minor and similar to having a tooth removed. Many people have said they have gone back to work the next day.
Total treatment time will be around six months for the lower jaw and nine months for the upper jaw. If bone addition procedures are required to increase bone volume, additional time may be necessary.
- Dental implants support replacement teeth similarly to the way a tooth root supports natural teeth.
- Dental implants can be used to replace a single lost tooth or many missing teeth.
- They provide an alternative to ill-fitting dentures which wobble, click, slip and slide around the mouth.
- Dental implants can restore your chewing efficiency so you can eat most foods with confidence and without pain.
- Dental Implants can prevent embarrassment about missing teeth, spaces, and ill-fitting dentures.
- You’ll be able to speak with confidence and enjoy your favorite foods.
- Implants are not subject to cavities or temperature sensitivity.
- Implants eliminate the need to compromise the adjacent teeth, in comparison to a conventional bridge which requires the slight removal of tooth structure. (The teeth are required to be shaved or ground down slightly).
- The length of time the entire procedure takes, especially if you want immediate results.
- There is a rare chance that an implant can become loose and require replacement. Every person is unique and implant success cannot be guaranteed.
- Insurance companies do not cover most implant procedures, therefore cost may be an issue.
Each patient's treatment needs are different and unique, your treatment coordinator will discuss the cost of your individual dental treatment plan. Generally speaking the cost of treatment with most Implants is comparable to other restorations involving fixed bridgework. Dental insurance does not pay for implant treatment unless an accident is involved, but like other medical expenses your cost of treatment is tax deductible. This deduction may be 25% fo the treatment cost.
Research and documented scientific studies have proven the effectiveness and long lasting results of implants once they have been integrated with bone. However, each patient is different and it is impossible to predict dental implant life with any certainty.
Implants have a success rate of greater than 90% and over 25 years of scientific documentation. Indeed there are implants that have been successful for over 25 years.
Factors thought to affect the longevity of implants are your overall health, nutrition, oral hygiene, commitment to regular dental visits or professional maintenance and whether you use tobacco. Other factors are your anatomy and the design and construction of the restoration placed on the implants to restore the dental function.
Our Brampton dental office provides family dental care and dental implants to patients from Mississauga, Brampton, Georgetown, Bolton, Woodbridge, Caledon, Etobicoke, Orangeville, Milton and surrounding areas. Call our Brampton dental office today to book your appointment.