Dental Implants have quickly become an effective treatment for patients dealing with the effects of tooth loss or a diminished capacity for their teeth to function as they should.
Dental Implants have helped hundreds of thousands of people regain the function they once took for granted, not to mention the confidence to lead a normal life. Whether you’re missing a single tooth or require a complete set of new teeth, implants can be a viable option for you. We want you to enjoy increased self-confidence, improved biting pressure, and the longevity and reliability that Dental Implants offer.
A Dental Implant can be thought of as an artificial tooth root that’s submerged into your upper or lower jawbone. Our dental implants are constructed from titanium, a very strong material that’s compatible with your body.
Choose AXIS Dental for your Dental Implants
Dental Implant and Teeth in a Day: Whether it’s a single tooth or even all your teeth, we can remove your old teeth, insert the implants and add the temporary crowns – all in the same day!
Costs only $1,000 per implant*: We offer competitively priced Dental Implants. *Cost listed includes the surgical component only (Savings of 50%). Extraction, bone grafting procedures, post, crowns or dentures not included. Book your free consultation to know more about the treatment procedure and cost.
- Interest-free Financing Options are available.
- We do Dental Implants from start to finish: You don’t have to go anywhere else to have your dental implant surgery!
- No pain: Most patients go back to work the next day after having Dental Implant surgery.
- Over 25 years of experience: We’ve been doing Dental Implants for patients from Mississauga, Brampton, Georgetown, Bolton, Woodbridge, Caledon, Etobicoke, Orangeville, Milton and surrounding areas for over 20 years.
We encourage you to contact us for FREE consultation.
Benefits of Dental Implants
There are several reasons why Dental Implants may be the right option to replace a missing tooth or set of teeth. Dental Implants:
- Are the best alternative to replacing missing teeth because they offer a permanent solution. Once implant gets placed into your jawbone, you won’t have to worry about any future bone loss in that area, which is vital to the health of your other teeth
- Preserve surrounding (natural) teeth because they do not need adjacent teeth for support.
- Are much like having your own natural teeth. They function, look and feel just like your real teeth.
- Allow you to speak, laugh and smile with confidence.
- Improve biting pressure
- Are comfortable and stay in place
- Are cared for the same way you care for natural teeth
- Cost less on average than a 3-unit bridge
- When properly maintained by your dentist, implants have been shown to last up to 20 years or longer
- Unlike your natural teeth or a bridge, you can’t get a cavity with implants
- Implants can give you the smile you always wanted!
- Feel healthier and happier due to improved digestion
- Look younger, feel self-assured and have a more confident smile
- Improve the quality of your life
Ready to love your smile again? Book your FREE Dental Implant consultation today!
Enjoy Life with Dental Implants
Dental Implants can also provide support for a full Denture, making them more secure and enabling you to eat and speak more comfortably and confidently.
Traditional Dentures only give you 20% of the chewing capacity compared to natural teeth. Implant-supported teeth or Dentures, also known as Overdentures can give you 90% chewing capacity. Don’t you owe it to yourself to find out if Overdentures are the right option for you? Learn more about Overdentures.
At AXIS, we’ve been doing Dental Implants for patients from Mississauga, Brampton, Georgetown, Bolton, Woodbridge, Caledon, Etobicoke, Orangeville, Milton and surrounding areas for over 30 years and we stand behind our work. If you’re interested in learning more about Dental Implants or would like to book an appointment to complete the necessary examination, we encourage you to contact us for FREE consultation today.